One Way Lifting Slings
If you have any special requirements, you can contact us bellow and we will reply you as soon as possible.Request A Quote
Single Use Endless Lifting Slings -One Way Slings
Material: Polyester or Polypropylene
Safety Factor: 5:1,7:1,4:1,8:1
Length: As requested
Standard: DIN 60005,ISO 4878,EN 1492-1,BS 3481-3 ect
Characteristic: 100% acc to the standard
Package: Carton boxes+pallets
Advantages: The main advantage is that depending on the production system, you can use the same sling from the moment the bundle comes out of the machine until it reaches the final destination.
Cargo lifting: Special designed one way slings for manufacturers of: Bars, wood, welded mesh, copper tubes, iron tubes, etc.Disposable flat woven slings, the safety factor of sling has 4:1,5:1,6:1,7:1,8:1, manufactured according to DIN 60005, ISO 4878, EN 1492-1, ect. Label: Orange, Blue or others. Wristrong Industry is China manufactuer with two factory houses, By directly from us, you will save the middle channel costs. One year factory quality warranty on factory defectives. This Special designed Polyester endless webbing sling with one eye and reinforced sleeves is ideal for one way sling use/one time use only sling Wristrong Industry Produces large quanity of one way sling/disposable webbing sling/one time use only sling annually,which is widely used in the field of steel, building and wood production, and for loading and unloading of cargo at intermediate drops until they are off load at final destination. Permitted to be used only once. Wristrong Industry also could produce one way sling according to customers requires, and customers could choose special length base on special requirement. SGS Tensile strength test report available on request Made from 100% AAA Grade well-selected polyester or Polypropylene yarn Real Break strength always exceeds that in theory.
Quality Control On One Way Webbing SlingsOne Way Lifting Slings-Single Use Webbing Slings manufactured by China Wristrong, are widely used in Geomembrane and steel construction sectors, photos bellow from our customers. Wristrong special designed one way lifting slings are ideal to handle Geomembrane rolls and steel pipes and bars. For heavy duty objects, we also have heavy lift slings upto 500 tons, you can contact ou for more information.
Wristrong Industry Operating Guide Single Use Webbing Sling-One Way Sling
1. Determine weight of the load. The weight of the load shall be within the rated capacity of the single use one way Single Use One Way Lifting Slings.
2. Select Single Use One Way Lifting Slings having suitable characteristics for the type of load, hitch and environment.
3. Single Use One Way Lifting Slings shall not be loaded in excess of the rated capacity. Consideration shall be given to the Sling to load angle which affects rated capacity. (See WLL Chart)
4. Single Use One Way Lifting Slings with fittings which are used in a choker hitch shall be of sufficient length to assure that the choking action is on the Webbing sling and never on a fitting or splice.
5. Single Use One Way Lifting Slings used in a basket hitch shall have the load controlled to prevent slippage.
6. The opening in fittings shall be the proper shape and size to insure that the fitting will seat properly in the hook or other attachments.
7. Single Use One Way Lifting Slings shall always be protected from being cut by sharp corners, sharp edges, protrusions or abrasive surfaces with protection sufficient for the intended purpose.
8. Single use Webbing Slings shall not be dragged on the floor or over abrasive surface.
9. Single Use One Way Lifting Slings shall not be twisted or tied into knots, or shortened or joined by knotting.
10. Single Use One Way Lifting Slings shall not be pulled from under loads if the load is resting on the Sling.Loads resting on Webbing slings could damage the Sling.
11. Do not drop Slings equipped with metal fittings.
12. Single Use One Way Lifting Slings that appear to be damaged shall not be used unless inspected and accepted.
13. The Single Use One Way Lifting Slings shall be hitched in a manner providing control of the load.
14. Personnel shall stand clear of the suspended load.
15. Personnel, including portions of the human body, shall be kept from between the Single Use One Way Lifting Slings and the load, and from between the Sling and the crane hook or hoist hook.
16. Personnel shall not ride the Sling or load being lifted.
17. Shock loading shall be avoided.
18. Twisting and kinking the legs (branches) shall be avoided.
19. Load applied to the hook shall be centered in the base (bowl) of hook to prevent point loading on the hook.
20. During lifting, with or without the load, personnel shall be alert for possible snagging.
21. The Single Use One Way Lifting Slings’ legs (branches) shall contain or support the load from the sides above the center of gravity when using a basket hitch.
22. Single Use One Way Lifting Slings shall be long enough so that the rated capacity of the Sling is adequate when the angle of the legs (branches) is taken into consideration. (see load chart)
23. Place blocks under load prior to setting down the load, to allow removal of the Single Use One Way Lifting Slings,if applicable.
24. Nylon & Polyester Slings shall not be used in contact with objects or at temperatures above 194 degrees F (90 degrees C).
25. Exposure to sunlight or ultra-violet light degrades the strength of Slings. Store Slings in a cool, dry and dark place when not in use.
26. Single Use One Way Lifting Slings shall not be used to pull on objects in a snagged or constrained condition.
27. Only Single Use One Way Lifting Slings with legible identification tags shall be used.
28. Tags and labels should be kept away from the load, hook and point of choke.
29. Single Use One Way Lifting Slings shall not be constricted or bunched between the ears of a clevis or shackle.
30. Single Use One Way Lifting Slings shall not be used as bridles on suspended personnel platforms.