Polyester Round Sling WLL 2 Tonne
If you have any special requirements, you can contact us bellow and we will reply you as soon as possible.Request A Quote
Polyester Round Sling WLL 2 Tonne | China Wristrong Producing
Australian EN 1492-2 & AS 4497 standard polyester round slings from China manufactuer-Wristrong IndustryWLL 2 Tonne polyester round sling is a versatile, convenient, and cost-effective way to lift a variety of cargo. Wristrong Industry can produce polyester round slings acc to EN 1492-2 & AS 4497 upto 500T for both European & Australian/New Zealand market. Wristrong guaranttees most competitive prices at the highest possible quality level. Wristrong Made polyester round slings only use double ply sleeves:
Features of Wristrong 2 Tonne Polyester Round Sling:
-Manufactured to EN 1492-2 & AS 4497
-Safety Factor: 7:1, and other safety factors are also available.
-W.L.L : 2 Tonne/2,000KGS.
-Color: Red Colour with 5 black stripes on sleeve.
-could choose special length base on special requirement.
-SGS Tensile strength test report available on request
-Made from 100% AAA Grade well-selected polyester yarn
-Real Break strength always exceeds that in theory.
-With protective sleeves also available.
-One Year Quality Warranty On Factory Defects
-Free Sample available on the round slings W.L.L under 10Ton
-Traceable labels available on request.
-Factory test certificate for each sling
China Wristrong is the factory with 5000sqm weaving house and 2000sqm round slings production house, which help us produce round slings upto 10X20FT containers every month.We are the manufactuer, so buy directly from us, we will save the middle-channel costs. Wristrong Industry is the manufacturer for round slings, as well as the quality, service and prices, so there is no reason for customers to buy from the middle channels.
China Wristrong has always been in pursuit of 100% customer satisfied quality, the principle has been run throughout every lifting slings production process. Zero Factory Defect is our target:
Specification On Wristrong EN 1492-2 & AS 4497 Polyester Lifting Round slings:
Australian & New Zealand AS 4497 standard round slings requires traceable label on each polyester round sling. However,some times we are also required to provide normal label to dcrease the cost. Wristrong strongly advise the customers to use the traceable label on the round slings to totally comply with the AS 4497 standard. Bellow we just example out the two kind of labels we've ever produced before. Of course, Wristrong could produce other forma label to meet the customers' unique design requirements.
The Advanges of Polyester Made Slings:
1. High strength , high strength fiber of 5.6-8.0cN/dtex, due to low moisture absorption, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same. Impact-resistant strength is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose fibers.
2. Exellent elasticity, elasticity close to wool, when elongated 5%-6%, almost complete recovery. Wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, non-wrinkle, good dimensional stability. The elastic module is 22-141cN/dtex, 2-3 times higher than nylon.
3. Heat resistance, good water absorption, wear resistance than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers are better.
4. Good UV resistance, UV resistance is second only to acrylic.
5. Corrosion-resistant, can be resistant to bleach, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids, not afraid of mold.
Using Polyester Round slings Safely
• Do not attempt lifting operations unless you understand the use of the equipment, the slinging proceduresand the mode factors to be applied.
• Do not use defective slings or accessories.
• Check for correct engagement with fittings and appliances, ensuring smooth radii are formed which allow thesling to assume its naturally flattened form under load. Do not overcrowd fittings.
• Position the bight for a choke lift at the natural (120°) angle to prevent friction being generated.
• Keep labels away from hooks and fittings.
• Take the load steadily and avoid shock loads.
• Do not leave suspended loads unattended. In an emergency cordon off the area.